I love projects. I especially love any project involving changing a room in my house. Derek and I lived in a different house when we first got married and it was there that I really began to love painting, remodeling, building and interior design. I changed each wall color at least three times, remodeled the kitchen, completely changed the formal living room, and bedroom. I would have done the basement also but Derek had already done it before we even met. Here are just a few before and after pics the rooms.
I am starting to get an itch to do some painting here in our new house now. I have so many things I am planning on doing this spring, summer and fall. Texturing, painting, glazing, staining, building mirrors, mantels and who knows what else I'll want to do! I know Jane has some awesome grandmas and aunts who would LOVE to watch her while I do all of these things! ;)
So do I count as an aunt or what? I want to watch her!!
ReplyDelete