I really never thought I would do this. I actually said that I would never do this. I'm starting a blog. Who knows how often I will update it but I figure why not start one? I love looking at family and friends blogs because I don't get to see them and their children that often. I really stalk other peoples blogs also. Half of the people I know and the other half I really don't. Let's face it, doesn't everyone blog stalk?
The most exciting thing in our life right now is our new addition. We had our daughter in October and she is almost three months now. I am loving staying at home with her and basically just playing the day away. Derek works and works and works so most of the time it is just me and my little sidekick getting things done. The last fun thing we had going on was Christmas, so these are the only recent pictures I have to post. Enjoy.
The most exciting thing in our life right now is our new addition. We had our daughter in October and she is almost three months now. I am loving staying at home with her and basically just playing the day away. Derek works and works and works so most of the time it is just me and my little sidekick getting things done. The last fun thing we had going on was Christmas, so these are the only recent pictures I have to post. Enjoy.

2 Months
2 Months
My Water Baby
Jane's wrap is her new best friend or should I say MY new best friend!
Tried to get a pic of the kiddos together on Christmas Eve

I want that little baby of yours!! I want to squeeze her cheeks!! It was good seeing you and sweet baby Jane yesterday!! I'll plan next weeks lunch!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are doing a blog!!! Now we can see sweet baby Jane and we hope you update A LOT because she just grows so fast and we miss it all!! And yes really, who doesn't blog stock at least once in a while?!? :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she has changed in a few weeks. Sweet baby.
ReplyDelete